Monday 5 September 2016

LABOUR DAY


LABOUR DAY

JOURNAL ENTRY, 04/09/2016, 05:42 hrs., PDT Monday, my place,
13ºC cloudy and still dark, MOOD 40/60

Nightmare night, surreal dreams where every solution creates new problems and nothing is sure not even your existing existence.

Sipping a first coffee and shivering in my gaunch and staring at this little white screen as the words spill out of my brain and just sit and stare and have another sip.

My face itches for the shower and shave that tell my ego I am yet human and deserve to feel better.

Jean Michel Jarre on he sound track, his maserpiece OXYGENE is he sound track for this blog.

Haven't checked cyber spce for my e mails and haven't surfed the MSM for things to be annoyed about. Pondering why friends seem to becoming more distant and the nonsense we all put up on Face Book seems to be so fucking trivial and pointless and no substitute for face to face meetings with our phones and laptops turned off.

But how honest can we be with all these lies laying like emotional land mines between us? Is it like the addictions I have already conquered, where, the solution was just stop?

Perhaps, this is my life task this Labour Day.


Ciao, JWL

p.s. the spelling nags have to be placated and the English spelling of Labour Day inserted instead of what the spell checker at blogspot wanted which was the American LABOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment