Tuesday 27 September 2016

windows 10 is driving me bonkers

the Dylan dog


WINDOWS 10 IS DRIVING ME BONKERS

journal Entry, 27/09/2016, 13:50 hrs., PDT, Tuesday. My place, 16ºC sunny, MOOD 40/60

up loaded the latest Windows 10 updates and it has fucked up my desktop and keeps having one of the artifacts from Windows 7 that warns you of all sorts of errors in your system.

The desktop is screwed and the sign in always indicates that you have no internet connection and suggests that there is something wrong with your connection even though nothing has been altered or changed,

It has taken me an hour to get things so I can do this restarting at least ten times.

I don't know who the “assholes” are who designed the piece of crap but they should be shot with a ball of their own shit.


JWL  

1 comment:

  1. it took some getting used to but I have learned to manouver around the obstacles. Busy day to day, its a pay my bills day and get a hair cut, JWL

    ReplyDelete