Tuesday 4 October 2016

PROVACATION


PROVACATION

JOURNAL ENTRY, 04/10/2016. 05:57 hrs., PDT, Tuesday, my place,11ºC misty and chilly, MOOD, 50/50

Waiting for Barrie to arrive will leave this page for a few minutes and go to the front door.

Met Barrie and he gave me some tea bags of Peruvian coca leaf tea and I'm have a glass of it right now. Its used by the natives of Peru to lessen the effects of high altitude sickness and works like breathing into a paper bag when you are having an anxiety attack.

Barrie and I are going to see some of the films at the VIFF one that has been touted by the film critic at CBC.

Decent night's sleep although it appears I have the sniffles. Its miserable out there right now with drizzle coming down without a break.

If you are wondering about the title, the most read and hits always comes when the title is provocative..


JWL 

No comments:

Post a Comment