Saturday 8 October 2016

SATURDAY AFTERNOON






SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Journal Entry, 08/10/2016, 15:33 hrs., PDT, Saturday, my place, 24ºC overcast with rain shower, MOOD 50/50

The Police on the sound track, and a break from watching sports on TV when I discover its all the same old, same old, and I don;t give a shit who wins.

One of the annoying artifact from Windows 7 has just given me a verbal threat to upload some missing driver. If i give it the upload it want a credit card number so it can upload viruses and malware.

I see that Donald Trump is in a death spiral in his run for the Presidency of the Excited States taking up the blast of bull shit presented as entertainment on the MSM.

Most of the posts on FB are reactions to the latest blast of lies and outrageous comment from this moron, In fact this guy gives all morons a bad name.

After my morning coffee went out a got some pretty impressive “rain” shots.


JWL 



No comments:

Post a Comment