Monday 3 October 2016

SLEEPING THE DAY AWAY



SLEEPING THE DAY AWAY

Journal Entry, 03/10/2016, 15:32 hrs., PDT, Monday, my place, 14ºC overcast, MOOD 50/50

Had coffee at Milano's with Curt and the early gang and got the Fuji Polaroid working must change the batteries. Wrote four pages in the large scrap book journal.

Had to do my vertigo exercises because the tinnitus is a dull roar and I'm aware of it even while listening to James Taylor sing my favorite songs. The songs that saw me through the dark days of 1970 1975 when my spirit was lower than whale shit.

Returned to my digs and crashed at 09:30 hrs., and slept until 15:30 hrs.. Will do the English system and make myself a cuppa tea. And the fucking artifact from Windows 7 is nagging me to update the drivers, not bloody likely, ha ha.


JWL

No comments:

Post a Comment