Friday 30 September 2016

FRENCH PRESS COFFEE AND JAZZ


FRENCH PRESS COFFEE AND JAZZ

JOURNAL ENTRY, 30/09/2016. 01:37 HRS., PDT, Friday, my place11ºC dark and clear, MOOD 60/40

Watching and listening to the PBS Ken Burns history of jazz and realizing that from the 1930ties until now I have been alive for all of it and have most of the music either on vinyl or disk or loaded onto my iPod.

The noise from outside was keeping me awake anyhow and I had my mouth set for coffee so I'm now sitting here in my gaunch typing today's blog.

The jazz program is over so I've turned off the TV and put on my Bose headphones and fired up my iPod and Amy Winehouse is first one up
on the soundtrack followed by Miles Davis on the genius shuffle.

Had to stop there for a bit Miles sometimes is too intense, you have to stop and just let the music flow over you.

Yesterday when I went to Costco somehow I'd misplaced my Costco card and had to get a new one. The girl asked me for my phone number and I told her my new one, I've had it for ten years but I have been a Costco customer way back when I was with FIDO and living at 1067 Granville street suite 302.

At least there I had room for all my books and other junk and knew where everything was, well sort of, ha ha. Only draw back was that my bathroom was 100 ft. away through two locked doors kind of a rush when you gotta go.

Wondering if I should indulge myself with a second coffee, what the hell, whose watching and fuck em if they can't take a joke, ha ha.

JWL


No comments:

Post a Comment