Saturday 1 October 2016

Playing Aound


PLAYING AROUND

JOURNAL ENTRY, 01/10/2915, 01:18 hrs., PDT, Saturday, my place,
11ºC cloudy and dark, MOOD 55/45

Have been playing around with this platform for the last three hours learning why it acts the way it does, downloading updates for the OS and Open Office and trying to download and use iCloud it was suggested when I tried to update my Apple apps. It asked me for a Apple ID and when I tried to apply for one did the password tag and verification game (wasted an hour on that) but I gave up It was like trying to deal with something very stupid and every time you answered one of the questions it asked you to fill out one of those blurred 4 character puzzles which is like trying to do a crossword in a foreign language

The OS still will not let me arrange thing the way I want to but I resisted the urge to SCTV the monitor and chuck the whole shiteroo into the street.

My soundtrack is Trance Music and I have on my FM headphones so aside from my shouting at the monitor and the drunks in the street and of course the constant sirens from the fucking drug addicts Oding, all is quiet at Chez Leighton.


JWL

No comments:

Post a Comment